Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Top of the '08

Okay, ball starts rolling here...so hello.

My personal:
Standout movies of 2008
The Incredible Hulk
Doubt
Pineapple Express
Iron Man
Kung-Fu Panda
Chaos Theory
Redbelt
Persepolis (actually released in U.S. in December, 2007)
Flash of Genius
Sex & The City
The Bank Job
In Bruges
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
The Visitor
How She Move
Leatherheads
Definitely, Maybe
Son of Rambow
Get Smart
Mamma Mia
Wanted
Tropic Thunder
Cadillac Records
Gran Torino
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Pride and Glory*

I was going to post other lists for books and music, but really, I largely spent far less money on those the past year than I did on movies. It's too complicated for me to try to break down the reasons why right now, but they're not a lost cause for me...yet.

Note: There was a list for "A Top Of The Head List of Favorite Websites, if not in 2008, then lately" but then I started cheating a little with the list so I just removed it. I might do it another time.

Anyway, there you go. Derrick does lists, for one.

*I realized I forgot to put this movie in the list the first time I posted this entry
.

No comments:

Post a Comment