Thursday, February 19, 2009

Three Word Movie Reviews

Okay, I've watched a grip of movies since I last blogged, and that makes for too much to write. So I'm going to do each one in three words or less. By the way, I actually saw Notorious before The Reader, like I said I might. Same goes for He's Just Not That Into You. Everything else was after. Here goes (each title links to their respective Internet Movie Database page):

Notorious: Puffy didn't distract.

He's Just Not That Into You
: What a waste.

Chocolate: Autism violently fun.

Ghost Town: Pleasurable enough.

Coraline: Don't miss 3-D!

RocknRolla: Dude, I'm lost.

Be Kind Rewind: Really very amusing.

I think that covers it.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate was one of the best Martial Arts films last year. Waiting for Ong Bak 2 to be released.

    ReplyDelete