Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Common Experiences

A dedication.

It's been a roller coaster last couple of weeks, years even. I've been through a lot, but more importantly it's all about the people I've been through it with. My family, friends, fiancee...but to someone who went through more, and is now free. R.I.P. to my cousin Phillipe*. I'm grateful that I was one of your people, if only through blood, but thankfully through years.



And to all of us surviving and still living on earth--including you reading this now. Don't compromise your life. Live it. And thank you for being...with me. Let's keep going.



*More on Phil by Terri DeLima (via online obituary guestbook), who worked with him: "....Phil was a great guy to work with, hardworking, very smart.
He contributed major accomplishments to the Artificial Retina project which is helping blind people regain sight. Take pride in the fact that what he has accomplished with his life in such a short time will be helping a lot of people in the dark see light(.)
I'm a firm believer that from bad experiences something good is born from them. Look for the good(;) you may not see it now, but you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment